Nested filter groups
Previously, you had to choose whether all filters should be combined with
and or with
or. For any complex condition involving the combination of two, we suggested creating an auxiliary Formula as a workaround .
With filter groups, you can combine the logical operators in any way you like:
We’ve updated our guide on Filters to reflect the new powers.
Advanced color coding
The same filter groups are now available in color coding as well:
Task is due today
Owner is Me
orAssignees contain Me
(MRR > $1000
andWAU > 50)
oris target customer
Say adios to workaround Formulas.
Sorts in relation selector
In the previous update, we introduced relation filters to bring dropdown options to a manageable number. Now you can also order the suggested options in a meaningful way.
If you haven’t explored relation filters and sorts yet, now is a great time.
Location Field in Rules and Buttons
We now show Location Field in automation update action, allow clearing them, setting them using Formulas (i.e. copying from other Location Field), asking a user or AI for a value.
Custom colors and icons for single- and multi-select options coming via integrations
Once you sync data into Fibery using integrations, you can pick your own custom colors and icons for select options if they are not present in the source data.
- View gets unselected after moved to another space
- Fix dropdown positioning for linked highlight and AI assistant
- Date picker works unperfect in some browsers
- It’s impossible to close hint in AI panel via keyboard.
- Filter is not applied when change filter after “show more” was pressed
- Wrong path to the view in breadcrumbs in some case
- Text from OneNote converts to an image when paste it to rich-text