AI prompt to summarize the names of multiple tasks in a collection?

I’ve reviewed all of the AI documentation and done some community searches but still coming up short in being able to generate a summary (essentially release notes) of the work a team is including in a sprint.

Here’s the prompt I’m using, but I keep getting a “I’m sorry, I cannot generate a story without any specific details or prompts.” result.

[ai temperature=0.5 maxTokens=4000]
{{AI prompt.Write a client-friendly, point form summary of all the tasks linked to this iteration.}}
{{Task.Name}}
"""
[/ai]

I’m sure it’s a flaw in my markdown. Could anyone help nudge me in the right direction?

Structure is Release → Iteration → Tasks → Subtasks

I believe the prompt is not correct, please try something like this

Thanks @mdubakov, but still didn’t seem to work.

[ai temperature=0.5 maxTokens=4000 model=gpt-4]
Write a point form summary of the following tasks that were complete in this iteration.
"""
{{Tasks.Name}}
"""
[/ai]

gives me the following fibery error in a popup:

1. Failed to execute Action “Overwrite Iteration Summary”: Query with permissions does not support collection field expression ended with secured field. Use sub query expression, please.
Write a point form summary of the following tasks that were complete in this iteration.
"""
{{Tasks}}
"""
[/ai]

gives me a different error popup:

1. Failed to execute Action “Overwrite Iteration Summary”: Invalid field expression, field: Clients/Tasks field is not primitive.
"""
{{Iteration.Tasks.Name}}
"""
[/ai]

and

"""
{{Iteration.Tasks}}
"""
[/ai]

Run successfully (no error pop ups) but it doesn’t see the content I’m trying to provide and spits out the result: “The text for summarizing is not provided. Please provide the relevant details for the task completion.”

If you’re running this automation in the Iterations db, then Tasks is a collection, so I imagine something like the following should not give an error:

"""
{=Tasks:Name=}
"""
[/ai]

{=Tasks:Name=} will be replaced with a comma-separate list of Tasks.

See here for how markdown works in Fibery.

However, I don’t know if the result will be what you are hoping for. You will be asking the AI to summarise the Tasks based on just a list of their names. I don’t think you can expect much apart from maybe hallucinations from GPT.

Perfect, that worked @Chr1sG . You’re right that it doesn’t do anything too fancy, but it’s a start.

Now that I can at least get something to be generated, I can play with the prompt to get the most value from it.