Add Tag Group support to Discourse integration

Now trying to use Discourse integration in production a forum with 1000 posts and 1500 users, and finding another limitation: no support for Tag Groups. The failure outcome is quite problematic, like: Sub-categories not synced in Discourse integration - Category becomes blank!. I.e. the tags just don’t show up when they’re in groups. :expressionless:

Please add Tag Group support to the integration as soon as possible!

This and lack of sub-category support are more or less dealbreakers for our forum in real-world use. You can’t expect us to reconfigure/restructure our entire forum just to make this work. And so, as I mentioned in another thread about the Discourse integration limitations: have you considered that the reason the Discourse integration is not much used is it’s just kind of broken for real-world use-cases? OK, OK, I know Fibery team itself uses it, but then… you’re not the most sophisticated users of Discourse, it must be said :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (no disrespect intended!). Though I’m still actually mystified that the lack of sub-category support hasn’t been solved since you yourselves use them…

In practice many real-world teams that actually use Discourse would not be able to properly make use of the integration to manage their work, e.g. Figma (tag groups), Airtable (tag groups + sub-categories), etc. Actually, I wonder if @karthikk_vijay is still around: RemNote uses sub-categories and I’m curious if this has been a problem for them, or if they just didn’t end up adopting Fibery.

In any case I hope this and sub-category support can be addressed sooner than later. I know they’re not overall priorities, but my sense is they should not be a lot of work, so hopefully they can be wedged into a release in the near future…