Some of them I already sent to support. These are all spotted in 1-2 days when trying to set up my workspace:
- CSV import gives an error if there are cells with a hyphen surrounded by blanks like " - "
- I tried importing about 2000 items, I waited a bit, got small “DB error” box or similar that showed for a second and disappeared. I tried a few times, I deleted some columns and seems that one of the times it got uploaded but I didn’t get any message about it. I ended up with duplicates.
- no way to import relationships (but I heard it will be available in about 2 weeks)
- color coding doesn’t update in Board view. For ex. if I set color green on “Progress” state and I change the state by moving the card around to a different state, the color stays the same. (later edit: seems to update it but there’s a 15 seconds or so delay)
- there’s no way to search on documents or other fields
- unusable on larger data sets for Cards (if you’re using React probably your team knows about React virtualized). I’ve tried only on Table and Cards.
- once I create a custom App seems that I can’t edit the description anymore
Some not so urgent UI/UX annoyances and suggestions(to not create another post)
- can’t change text color and text background color (should be easy to implement and will make the wiki look better and also it will be easier to emphasize important text)
- it’s difficult to delete items on table view. I need to open the entity view click menu icon and delete 2 times. I expect to be able to select the row and press “Delete”
- when I press tab on a checklist on a doc expect to indent as on list items
- I’m using markdown heavily, if I press twice ## I expect to enter directly on h2 insertion
- it would be useful to be able to resize the panel between right side fields and rich-text field AND when the entity view is opened on the right
- drag and dropping a view from the sidebar to a doc should create a link to that view (eventually in the future it might even add the view inside the doc)
- New field and relation menu becomes too long and for smaller resolutions some options might get hidden, maybe you can arrange it in 2 columns
- maybe an easy way to add icons in the docs or names? like if we type some key to get a list of emojis?