Some Navigation Requests around Entities, Types

I’d like to bump this up again as I’m having continued need here, some more specifics:

• From the “Apps” page - which incidentally is a huge piece in Fibery, great work guys! because you can see at a glance all the relationships. It’s a great entry point for onboarding new team members. At any rate, from this view. It would be great to be able to simply click an App or Type, and navigate to see all the entities or a type, and all the Entities in an entire App. My team has mentioned they frequently instinctively try to do this

• Quick access to all the entities in a Type by clicking the Types name. This could be done by simply clicking this:

And navigating to a list of all the Entities in the Type.

I know that by default Fibery creates a table for each new Entity, but that is not always easy to find when you’re working within related items. Also, it doesn’t do that if you move a Type between Apps, which can be confusing because if you don’t create this table on your own, you can’t easily find that Type anymore (or confusingly you see it in the old table that was created in the old App by default).

Also great in some apps are “page through” arrows that allow you to quickly move between cards that are in a certain grouping. Like here in Clubhouse:

I think just being able quickly to navigate to Apps and Types and Entities would take care of a lot of the benefit I was hoping to get out of this request:

@Oshyan as always curious what you think about this suggestion.

Thanks!