Request: 💰 Stripe Integration

I think this is interesting and I think this makes much more sense than the declared integration upcoming of the tool Fibery uses, Braintree. But I would actually like to recommend against integrating with payment processors as I see this as a low-priority item and best handled via API or Integromat - a sensible integration I think - when it comes. We really need stuff like Mobile which I saw you also just voted for, and I think we are getting into a lot of fringe integrations now with Discourse, payment processing, and I think Jira and Trello are odd since those are competiting services and I’d like to see Fibery focus on replacing them, not integrating them. In the meantime many, many basics remain undeveloped and my work in Fibery suffers on a daily basis without this stuff, such as a proper indexable search so I can find things my team writes in Documents!

I don’t mean to dwell on this stuff, but today we have these integrations at the top of the forum and I really wonder how much they are going to help Fibery in its long-term goals of gaining footing amongst users of Notion, Coda, etc., if when those users come in to try Fibery they can’t see basic features, yet they can integrate with Discourse! Sorry but I just have to wonder how many people would rather have that feature vs. Mobile anything, notifications that include the actual context of what was done in - entity, etc. etc. Thankfully I think the team is going to get to all that sooner than later (I hope!), but I am simply very eager because it is tough to work in here on a daily basis without that stuff!

Thanks for listening!