Organization Level Token

Hello,
I’m writing a piece of code as part of my organizations CI/CD process that finds tasks and updates their state dynamically.
As I am in a testing phase I am using my personal user token, so any changes made to tasks by the system are logged as changed by my user.
Is there a way to generate an organization level token, to save me the trouble of having to create an organization user just to have it generate a token?
Thanks!

2 Likes

For future people that might have the same question, I asked support and got the following reply back:
As of today, there is no way to generate an organization level API token, only user level tokens.
A roundabout solution for the situation above is to create another user for the CI/CD process so long as i don’t want to use my (or anybody else’s) user, but this extra user also has to be paid.
This feature isn’t planned to be added any time soon.

I think we can handle this and provide a user for free giving some discount code. It is not fair to pay for it imho.

3 Likes

That would be great! If we can continue this in email I’ll connect you to my organizations admin.