You may try the new Dark Theme! Click on the left top menu →
Theme and choose between Light and Dark themes. Dark theme is in beta, so you may encounter weird UI in some rare places. We are going to fix them based on your feedback in the next releases.
NOTE: Please, refresh the browser tab after the new theme, since the browser cache may affect what you see.
Now you can use
Send Email action in Automation Rules and Action Buttons. You have to connect your Gmail or SMTP account to do that.
For example, here we setup an action button to send emails to selected Accounts (every account has
To field using
Then you can go to Accounts table and send emails like this:
Now when you paste a link to a Fibery entity or view, you can convert it into reference link by clicking a new Mention action. You can also click on any existing Fibery link and convert it into a reference.
Now you can give a link to exact header in any document or entity with a rich text field. Just hover your cursor over a header and click small icon on the right → a link to the header will be copied to the clipboard. Send it to anyone.
Context Reports were experimental in the previous release, now they are enabled by default. Go ahead and create some reports in Smart Folders! You can also better control the context path in the reports.
You may try to enable a mode where fields in all views become editable: Board, Timeline, Calendar, List.
Navigate to the top left menu →
Experimental Features →
Editable Fields on Views. Enjoy.
NOTE: This mode may affect performance of the large views, we are working on it. Please report any found bug here.
- First load experience improved for all views.
- We introduced more restrictive limits on entities count in Views (1500 instead of 3000).
- We reduced data size from ~10Mb in most cases to ~1Mb.
- API rate limits added. Rate-limited requests will return a
Too Many Requestserror (HTTP response status 429). The rate limit for incoming requests is 3 requests per second.
- Error on sorting in context view
- Vizydrop: access to reports is broken after move report to another app ( space)
- Anchor is not removed when adding document to favourites
- It’s impossible to convert paragraph which consists of references only to checklist
- Failed GitLab sync after deleting one of DB used there
- Integration hangs in some case when internet connection is not stable
- Error while sharing Spaces with pages and nested views
- It’s impossible to sync Integration Space if delete one of DBs used there
- Rename Update text in Reports
- Object Editor is stuck if opening newly created entity or loading entity using ID
- Units in mentions are not editable
- When creating a checklist with /checklist, it does it on a new line letting a empty line before
- No tooltip appears when hover on Actions button in Table toolbar
- Extra line break when copy a content from the table cell to external document
- Units in some mentions are editable for read-only users
- Fix UI for weekly and monthly scheduled rules