My workspace for my first projects, and how to use forms on an external website

Happy to share that I have succesfully finished my first project as a freelancing map man (and looking for my next thing now) :partying_face: The project was to build a prototype for a geo app for precision agriculture. Much to be improved but this is a first prototype (it’s more to text functionality and how things could look, for example the form is way smaller then first intended) so I had to stop at one point when the main things were delivered and the time was finished. Hopefully I can finish this project in a new round around October and I will propose to this client to also put more of his processes in Fibery because Fibery is life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smile:

Embedding the form was easy. iFrames are very useful (and besides we can embed things here on Fibery as well so it goes two ways) :upside_down_face:

Fibery was useful here in:

:a: Providing a form to be embedded on the site. + managing the workflow around orders / forms
:b: Providing a place where people can download / see reports.

The space I show is related to “A”.

Anyways here is the map of the space:

The “Toelichting” is a document where I explain to my client what you can find here and I explain and promote Fibery (Hence the logo :wink:) in the hopes that he will use it more and hopefully I get to map his processes and make formulae and automations and stuff because that would be fun! :partying_face:

Next in the form view (oeh I just spotted a bug :bug: will report it after finishing this)

Next you can find the results of the form. Will teach my client on how to add stuff here in case he wants to add questions himself. Also a list view of the results.

And finally I made a Kanban to process results.

Ideas on how to improve this once this goes to production hopefully by the end of this year:

• Automatically send an email once a form has been filled in on the site, summarizing what the person sent and that an answer will be sent soon.
  • Automatically send an email to my client when a form has been filled in (assuming he prefers email).

About downloading the reports… I’d love to improve that. Will do a proper description of that use case later, but I have shared some things I am looking forward to such as entity based permissions. I also need to think more about what would be most useful.

But in short: I would love to embed more Fibery stuff on sites! Fibery login screen then viewing a document, Fibery login screen then downloading a file if having permission (message if not), etc. Curious people think about that idea/possibility and if you have use cases for that as well. Perhaps I am greedy here :sweat_smile:

Don’t know. It would be cool. But I will learn how to do OAuth 2 (thanks to Fibery I could avoid that for this project :sweat_smile:)

Thanks for your interest and have a nice day! :sun_with_face::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Awesome stuff @bear
Kudos and good luck with the next project!