Link multiple Entities in one go (shift+select)

ah sorry. German/English translation and formulation error.

i meant that I should create an automation for these linkings BUT in many cases it would be even better if it’s possible to select multiple items without the popup window closing/the search staying active. the table view is also behaving differently to the view in a detail-window:

(how do i upload a video here?)

for example in the scenario posted in the post above

i type “deck” and get these 4 entities listed above. it would be a blast to hold shift and select one after the other with the mouse to add them all. or just three of them.
a multi select where i can multi select without entering the search phrase 4 times.

but this is just one example. adding multiple entries in one go without opening the search box many times if all items would be accessible in one go.

also i was wondering why already added entities show up in the search and if that could be handled differently. with the example from the top i had to add the id field and check which one i already selected as opening up the search always revealed all of the items again.
this is maybe not a problem when it’s 4 items. but imagining more this would be very cumbersome …

something i want to add later on to my workspace is an import option from matrix.org/element (a connection I already established through n8n) where i get msg from linkedin and Whatsapp. here no subject line is available. (so nothing to automate) but I also don’t want to import a complete conversation but only parts. so here a manual selection needs to happen. here again a easy managable “view” of entities with corresponding information for the selection would be great

linking this for reference here: Aggregate Data from linked Database through formula - #11 by dukevannori

1 Like