Lack of Work Management features in Fibery (Reminders, Dependencies, Notifications, My Work, etc.)

Even though there are some dissenting voices here, I continue to agree with you @Oshyan that the lack of polish, in particular around the Work Mgmt Features highlighted in this post, is a very likely reason a lot of users stop by Fibery and move on…and agreed you need to know more about them, the ones who don’t select Fibery. We’re only speculating that the lack of Polish is why a lot of people aren’t here, but I deep down believe it must be a reason because Fibery is so great at so much else. I think @Matt_Blais is on-board with some of what you and I are saying as well when recently he pointed out a lot of the keyboard annoyances, none of which I’ve seen addressed in a long time. This type of stuff, along with how comments and notifications work, can make Fibery look like it’s still in Alpha - I get that response when I demo it to people or try to suggest it. Most everybody is expecting some more sophistication on Comments and Notifications, which are two key pieces in just about any app that manages any kind of work. And I will also add that my team actually is a product team, and we have the biggest issue with Fibery in how cumbersome comments and notifications are. Like being able to just “heart” a comment to show you read it.

I will say here that re: integrations, the fact that most aren’t two-way makes them harder for me to use.

Thanks!

3 Likes