This release is rather humble — we hope you’ve had a great holiday season as well
Recently, we introduced a way to pick Fields to sync when adding a new integration. Now the same menu is available for existing integrations as well:
Exclude unnecessary Fields, rename confusing ones, and check the Field type.
- Hubspot integration has Country on the Company level
- Vizydrop continue sharing info even after deletion
- Wrong search result in filter input
- Workspaces should be sorted alphabetically everywhere
- All fields are hidden by default when adding Form from Space settings
- Missing ’ Add to favourites’ in left menu for views and entities
- Menu button is available for smart folders in Public spaces
- Unexpected scroll down if add new entity via + button in relation view
- Not predictable positioning of duplicated to My Space views.
- ‘Send email’ action should not be failed if ‘To’ is empty for some record
- Card disappears when update state on a context board by Assigned User
- Missed entities when adding ‘Any of’ filter to List view