[DONE] Improve Timeline Readability

@rothnic this is great, I am feeling that we have very similar needs from Fibery!

Could you have a look at this link:

You’ll see links to three very similar requests around word wrap limitations in Timelines, and also the whole post that link is in has some good stuff related to what you are referring to in timeline. I encourage you to “heart” away on those requests, as apparently that will increase the value of those features in the Fibery backlog, although as @Oshyan and I have discussed, the Fibery team has not come out and explained clearly how they count requests here in the forum. For example, to “hearts” on the initial post get all the value, or do responses with hearts also count?

Also, curious about your thoughts here:

And the related:

Having a secondary date on a timeline is very useful. It’s well done in Zenkit:

and your Roadmunk example is also a nice illustration of how bespoke timelines are a must in Product Development. And since Fibery is going big here, we could really use improved Timelines.

Finally, this is also a must in my book for Timelines:

Sadly, I have zero support on that one, but I remain in bad need of dependency handling in Fibery. Talk about a basic functionality in Product Development and Task Management. And something most other quality apps have with often advanced feature sets.

Cheers!

1 Like