I probably have mentioned this before but I can’t find the topic.
If you make a form the default way to create an entity, then there is a Fibery form view associated with that.
The view must exist somewhere. Usually it puts itself at the root of the space unless otherwise specified.
The problem is: I don’t want users accessing the form view at all. All filled forms of these types should be through the popover interface, since form view type is not context-aware, doesn’t have parity (e.g. user avatars in the relationship select preview), and takes the user out of their workflow.
So I devised a workaround, where I moved these forms all out into another space, and then I hid the space from non-architects.
Problem: the access rules for the space applied to the form too, hiding it from all users.
So then I just created a folder at the root of the space and moved all forms to the folder.
They can still access all the forms from there, so it’s just an unspoken rule not to touch the folder.
Perhaps forms could be hidden with a simple checkbox. I don’t know the answer.