Help with Calculation Logic for Labels In Report

When looking at Charts in an entity view, the legend is hidden behind a click. I’d like to add labels to a chart, so they get displayed under each x-axis value and our users won’t need to click on the legend anymore!

I can’t figure out how to do that on this report, because I’m using the same data field (Points) to generate 3 different numbers (Points Logged, Remaining Capacity & Points Over Capacity) and because the values are always different for each team member (User), there’s no consistent way to accurately label them.

I admit that I find the reporting tool very overwhelming, so maybe there’s something obvious to more power users that I just haven’t thought of and I’d appreciate any help!

My calculation for “Points Logged”:

IF(
	SUMIF(
		[Points],
		[Type] == 'Point Log'
	) > SUMIF(
		[Points],
		[Type] == 'Point Capacity'
	),
	SUMIF(
		[Points],
	),
	SUMIF(
		[Points],
		[Type] == 'Point Log'
	)
)

My calculation for “Remaining Capacity”:

IF(
	SUMIF(
		[Points],
	) >= SUMIF(
		[Points],
		[Type] == 'Point Log'
	),
	SUMIF(
		[Points],
	) - SUMIF(
		[Points],
		[Type] == 'Point Log'
	),
)

My calculation for “Points Over Capacity”:

IF(
	SUMIF(
		[Points],
	) < SUMIF(
		[Points],
		[Type] == 'Point Log'
	),
	SUMIF(
		[Points],
		[Type] == 'Point Log'
	) - SUMIF(
		[Points],
	),
)

Can’t you just copy whatever you have used in the box for Color, into the box for Label?

I wish it was that easy!

The values for the colors were automatically generated by Fibery and, at least from what I can tell, the formulas don’t get exposed on the front end.

I also can’t drag and drop the colors into the labels section as any attempt to click on those boxes just makes the color changer pop-up

Is there any way to reference the labels of the fields in an axis inside of other calculations?

Oh I see.
Then in that case, I’m not sure it’s possible.
Seems like the solution would be to make the legend visible on the embedded report.