[FIXED] Multiple Entity View in Pro Plan is a mistake?

Yes I never expected you to agree with all comments…the way you guys respond to me lately is biased though and it’s really disappointing. Can’t remember the last time anybody from the team actually responded to something I posted with a true answer, or any encouragement. You guys are Uber-sensitive! With Clickup, I have a free account and I just logged in and I can see activity like “changed status” on a task from 2021, so not sure what you are referring to saying they limit to 7 days of activity - I’m talking specifically about activity log

Any chance you could comment back to me about my unanswered point that you don’t actually truly allow references to comments? That is a very useful feature that would be very helpful to my team. We chatted about it but when I questioned that you actually have completed the feature, which you guys marked “done,” nobody responded. I’d think you’d like to have accuracy here in the community when you log features as “done”. This is just another example of how you guys are ultra sensitive and selectively respond. I don’t really think deep down you encourage unfiltered feedback, you just say that because it probably gives the facade that you have some humility when in reality I find you guys arrogant quite a bit of the time!

I think stuff like 2 way syncs being on Pro makes sense. Excited you’re considering it for Hubspot as that’s our biggest need when it comes to integrations!

Also appreciate you’re maybe adjusting/rethinking the multi entity view plan structure. It’s the perfect opportunity for manual view changes being in standard tier but dynamic/auto applied views being in pro (when that feature is done).

I also somewhat agree with @B_Sp on the passive aggressive vibes and selective responses on various topics. I’m sure some of it is because of language barriers/cultural differences that only get compounded by the limits of text based communication, so emotions and intents are bound to be misinterpreted sometimes. Have you guys considered a community manager that could be focused on engaging your very passionate and opinionated community?

Because of the relatively high (compared to other tools) level of complexity and time needed to implement well, and the critical, sensitive nature of where Fibery sits in a business’ operational stack, many of us have our livelyhoods literally on the line when we advocate for Fibery, which is why we’re so passionate and vocal about it. We often need to justify to others why certain features or changes are made or risk looking like idiots who picked the wrong horse in a competitive market. When you say “sometimes we don’t agree” with the feedback, I understand what you mean, but it can come across as you dismissing customers concerns and essentially saying “you’re wrong”; not what we can go back to our bosses and teams with

3 Likes

As someone who would/will be happily paying for Pro when Custom Access Templates are finalized (two way sync would be great too), it seems like Multiple Entity View as a pro feature doesn’t make a ton of sense.

Intuitively (granted I don’t run a SAAS company) it seems like Pro features should be ones that significantly extend the functionality of Fibery and would be best utilized by larger teams. Custom Access Templates and Two-Way Sync API definitely fit this (tbh I think Highlights do too). I think Multiple Entity View feel weird as a Pro feature because feel less like an extension of the current functionality and more like a general usability/UI improvement. I have definitely felt the “oh no there are too many fields in this entity view” thought more than once, especially on things that I have to share with other less technical users.

As much as I think Fibery should look at its competitors, I also think that it’s offering such a good solution that worrying too much about what everyone else is doing may be detrimental. I like this product quite a lot and want it do be sustainable, but I hope that the base plan can maintain a good core feature set as well.

3 Likes

We decided to include Multiple Entity View to Standard plan. Based on all the arguments you provided, it makes perfect sense.

6 Likes

You’ve just made my day! :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

You made my day, love fibery

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Could you please share what’s missing for you? Just to make sure we’ve consider your use case.

1 Like

@interr0bangr wow thank you, very eloquently put and I appreciate you echoing the sentiment. I want to be clear that my team is still using Fibery, and despite recent concerns, we hope to stay the course. And I do hope that my feedback will be taken with a little more willingness for empathy in the future, instead of the recent “oh this guy again, let’s try to shoot him down he’s just bellyaching nowadays…” because most of the time that’s how I feel after I get a response from somebody on the Fibery team lately!

1 Like

The team did not invest much in culture yet, attention or money wise. But its a good and fair team and they like to stay focused.
Sometimes understanding each other is simply sharing a beer.

1 Like

I really curious what does it mean.

I appreciate you willingness to discuss this. Because of the importance of the topic, I will take some time to carefully formulate this as objective and helpful as possible.

1 Like