šŸ”® Fibery roadmap for Feb-April 2023

Is there any threads on fibery roadmap and the chatGPT api? I totally get it that itā€™s a big topic, but others (notion?) are rushing ahead, and I see some parts of the docs referring to prompts.

Itā€™s just got released see April 3, 2023 / :alien: Fibery AI (Create Space with AI help, Text Assistant, AI in Automations) - News & Announcements / Changelog - Fibery Community

1 Like

Yes, it is already there :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: GPT 3.5 vs GPT 4

Did you see compression prompts for LLM ?
One example - https://twitter.com/piratewires/status/1643673273723650048?s=46&t=DO575TBj5m8z5ebQ7oVdBg

It allows to reduce used tokens a lot. Havenā€™t experimented with it enough to see how lossless itā€™s but I guess itā€™s a matter of correct prompt.
ā€œInventing assembler againā€ ))

Thinking out loud you can probably fine-tune a model to an algorithm if itā€™s giving good results. That there should be no need to pass the original algorithm to the model every-time. Though that is just a hypothesis.

3 Likes

Any progress on the table improvements?

7 Likes

Iā€™m with jondkinney!

We have about 10 users on clickup. We really want to move to Fibery.io but are waiting for the table improvements.

Without grouping it becomes to hard to navigate and understand rows at a glance.

7 Likes

Same, the table improvements will impact our set-up so much that we ideally postpone the go live of our customers. Because we need to do a lot of rework in views after the release.

5 Likes

I would like to see table improvements as well! I love all of the other improvements that weā€™ve got recently, but a fully featured table view would get rid of a lot of janky report views and make my whole process much cleaner.

5 Likes

@jondkinney @Tim_Kim @YvetteLans @Tommy_Hedley
Not much to show about tables, we are still migrating to AG Grid and even MVP is at least a month aheadā€¦

2023-05-02 09.54.44

9 Likes

This looks great! Will grouping by non-relation fields be possible, like rows in board view? Or is grouping only other databases like in list view?

3 Likes

There is no limit to add that, we will do it in next iterations. But again, first we will just match existing functionality with some improvements, then iterate fast (I hope)

5 Likes

is there already a date for the release of these new tables. Missing this feature and waiting for it to test.

We are curious about the scope of the table improvements because we run into the following.

At this moment we donā€™t have a good way to plan tasks in all different projects. Because the planning of those tasks depends on the total workload of all (internal + client) projects.

We would like to have one overview with:

• all active projects
  • and all tasks and subtasks within those projects

So that we can determine the deadline or planning for each task/subtask.

Because subtasks are currently a self relation of tasks, we canā€™t show them in one overview (because this can currently only be achieved when tasks are the highest level ā†’ in this case project is the highest level)

Will this be possible once the table improvements have been implemented? So the desired situation is:

We have postponed the go-live for our customers.

• Because we are delayed due to personal circumstances
  • But also because we are waiting for the table improvements ā†’ this has a huge impact on the construction of our workspace

If possible, we would like to know the scope of the table improvements in the roadmap so that we know better what to expect from those changes.

2 Likes

Sorry to butt in, but can you not have that exact view with Lists?

Project > Task > Subtask levels with filters on ā€œActiveā€ and whatever else you only need to appear, should have the desired result.

Or is there a particular reason that it has to be tables?

1 Like

List view is also fine :smile: But unfortunately thatā€™s also not possible atm. Self relations only show when they are the top level in hierarchy (so task / subtask). Not when the first level in the hierarchy is ā€˜Projectā€™ or ā€˜Featureā€™ for exampleā€¦

And when you want to add more information, then tables are more user friendly than lists. Thatā€™s why I asked it regarding to the coming table improvements.

1 Like

This is frequent request, but it is not related to tables. I will ask devs what we can do here for Lists

2 Likes

Thanks! Since the new table grid looks like an all in one table/list I was hoping that it would be fixed via table view :sweat_smile:

Especially when you are coming from ClickUp itā€™s a pain in the ass when subtasks are not showing in views. We use them a lot in our set-up.

Sure, when it will be done in List, it will be done in new Table View (since it is based on List implementation), but in List you will have it faster

2 Likes