USE CASE: As part of my mahi/work, I need to build place-based, shared values-based communities. An essential part of this work, is that after conversations/meetings etc I need to propose an idea that will hopefully meet everyone’s aspirations, and get feedback to hone the scope for that idea. This involves sending a survey, using a tool such as SurveyMonkey.
It would be amazing if I could:
- In Fibery: create study, create survey templates (will vary by the sub-community I am engaging with, for example neurodiverse, or ethnic, or environmental, or indigenous)
- In SurveyMonkey or other: push out the survey(s)
- In Fibery: the survey responses are automatically imported to:
- in contacts, appearing in the notes section, as q&A for the responses they gave (or didn’t)
- in segment, appearing in the notes section, as questions and collated answers for the individuals contacts associated with that segment, who responded to the survey
- in study, appearing in the notes section, as all questions (from multiple segments), and collated answers to each section (linked to the contacts who provided that survey response)
How would I go about making this happen? Is it already a possibility? or do I need to make a feature request? I am happy to be a beta on this!!!