Fibery desktop app opens an entity every time I load it up

Dear Fibery Community,

I don’t know if this is a bug or maybe just me missing something, as I am a relatively new user. So maybe, I just did not find the correct way to handle the issue:

I am using Fibery via its Desktop App. Every time I load it up, a particular table view of my personal task management db is loaded (which is fine). But also a particular entity from this db is opened up unintentionally in as a side panel, and this is what annoys me.

I don’t know the reason why Fibery is loading this particular entity every time I am opening the software. So my questions are:

1. Is there a feature where I can determine a default view, which is shown when I open up the app?

2. How can I prevent, that the particular entity is shown in panel view, when loading the software.

Thanks a lot in advance and best regards,
Robin

3 Likes

As I got some likes, maybe someone encountered the same problem.

Something else occurred (only checked in the desktop app):
When pinning a lot of columns (in table view) it happened that some of them were unpinned again, when closing and re-opening the app.

What helped for the before mentioned issue and the problem with the pinning was the following:

1. As I have another workspace, I closed the always opening side panel and re-pinned my desired columns.
  2. I then switched the workspace to the other one and back to the main one, and things were saved properly: No side panel, no unpinned columns.

But as I recognized this behavior just recently, I can’t confirm this for sure.

For users with only one workspace, you maybe have to try to switch to some other menu, that completely leaves your view in which the problem occurs. Maybe also try to open the view in your browser from out of the desktop app, do some changes in the browser and close the browser tab again.

This is only a guess, but I guess that this goes somehow in the right direction. If I find out something more, I will update this post, as all of this is unfortunately just vague.

This may have to do with some cached settings. When I recognized it correctly, the desktop app is a stripped down browser window, so maybe some things are not cached when closing the app and the app is reloading the last saved state from cache.

Maybe Fibery devs can bring some clearance to this?