Erroneous Failure to Generate Backlink/Reference (Upon Making of INLINE-Comment Entity Mention)

Hello all. I had previously raised this (what-I-very-much-hope-to-be-a) bug, in reply to the July 18 release announcement, which as now restated here hopefully will draw a response. This (still-persisting) bug — which pertains directly to the new inline-comment entity-mention functionality — is as follows:

The inline-comment entity mention — unlike its entity-comment counterpart — does not trigger the generation of a backlink/reference.

As this behavior appears to differ entirely from what happens everywhere else in Fibery, it is indisputably unexpected and (I respectfully suggest) must surely be a bug. A fix would be so very much appreciated, and either way my many thanks for the time and attention of all who may review and comment on this.

Inline comment is not a real entity and this is why it does not work this way. It is very hard to change, in some future we have such plans, but not in near future