Dependency Tracking (+ Gantt chart)

Great thank you @cannibalflea for the support! Glad there is another out there who could use this, I hope the Fibery team moves it forward soon and we can gain votes as well!

And to your comment @Chr1sG:

I think you’re right, but as with a lot of mash-up solutions around here that involve ways to manipulate Fibery to do things that are simple “available” in other apps, I’m not sure 100% off hand that what you propose would cover the need here. Another example is a simple “+” to add an entity from a Template I talked about here, where Michael is proposing a solution that I think will work, but I haven’t had the time to analyze it.

So in this case, something like an extension for dependencies, or something that is obvious to the user that it’s a way to “create dependencies,” when in reality it could be just a wrapper of just what you describe - Polymorphic +Fields of all Types (good idea there but unfortunately I’m out of votes to vote for it). Does this make sense? In other words, it would be great to get some underlying features in Fibery released, but then still have some additional UI/UX stuff so it’s easier to achieve the functionality more intuitively.

And thanks again for bringing up Polymorphic. I see you used one of your valuable votes for that one as well :slight_smile: