Starting this week, rich-text Fields and Documents have version history:
Here are a few scenarios when version history can help (or even save the day):
- Somebody (Alex, you again!) has accidentally erased a significant part of your doc and you need to restore it.
- There is an unexpected paragraph and you’d like to find out who has added it.
- You rewrote a specification during an all-nighter — now you’ve
soberedwoken up and realized it’s all been a mistake and you should go back to v1.
- (please share your use cases with the community)
Here are a few limitations with the current document version history:
- Version history is disabled for docs synced from external tools (Intercom, Jira, Trello,…).
- A version is created automatically after 5 minutes of inactivity. There is no way to create a new [named] version manually.
- When comparing two versions, we highlight only text changes — images/videos/formatting is simply taken from the latest version.
If some of these limitations bother you, please let us know.
HubSpot integration syncs Companies, Deals, Contacts, Tickets, and Engagements into Fibery. You can use this data to connect work, user research sessions, calls, meetings, and requests to Companies and Contacts. All synced Types are below (11 Types are synced and connected, insane…)
Find the HubSpot app in the Apps → Integrations section and try to sync something.