This release includes many fixed bugs.
Context Views are very helpful when you need to automatically filter information. However, sometimes there are many path to the entity you want to see, and it was not possible to choose the path.
For example, you have Stories that relate to Sprint or Team. And Sprints relate to Team as well. Now you have two paths to see Stories from a Team point of view:
- Stories assigned to a team.
- Stories assigned to a sprint assigned to a team.
Now you can pick the path for your context views like that:
- Give Everyone No Access by default in new Apps
- Enable Groups toggle when adding a relation from User
- No error on UI when User tries to add several Groups to his profile (to-many relation).
- Share popup gets broken if mark field without User collection as a result as a Group
- Share popup is visible by direct link for non-Creators
- Search popup not focused when open from table view
- Rich text: Make paddings in list consistent
- Rich text: Zooming in for pictures in the description doesn’t work in the sidebar
- Rich text: Some comments slide up when switching modes or refresh the page
- Comments: Comment field loses focus when clicking a name in mention list
- Whiteboard: search by types doesn’t work for convert action
- Formula editor: when opening an existing formula in firefox second time, the cursor becomes broken
- “Image is unavailable” error in Intercom intergration
- When opening Entity from a Table View focus stays in the Table View
- Document: Width settings should apply per document
- Sharing: When sharing an Entity, Viewers can highlight the text
- Sharing: Error on shared entity view after attaching a file to the original entity
- Apps: Some app template previews doesn’t match the installed app
- Apps: Oops error when installing app from Template on some workspace
- Entity avatars don’t display in mentions and references but some strange extra avatars are shown
- Action buttons: button configuration saving is too long
- Error while trying to reorder columns on the board with integration types