Fibery should become faster today. Here’s what happened last week:
- We’ve migrated to new servers with better hard drives and more space
- Some UI improvements: units selection was slow, etc.
- Fibery core performance was improved on a server side
- Cache for Auth service was tuned and re-configured to reduce load
Fibery creates entities on filtered Views more clever now. For example, if you have a filter for specific release and assignments, Fibery will set these fields automatically:
It works for many cases, like Effort = 5, Due Date is Today, Release contains 2.0, etc.
When you receive a notification with a comment, you will be redirected exactly to the comment.
You can also copy link to exact comment and send it to your teammates:
- Table View: Unexpected jumps when I try to edit single select and horizontal/vertical scroll is here
- Table View: When I selected value in single select I can’t press ESC to loose focus and navigate to next cell
- External links in comments should open in a new tab by default
- Import: Permissions doesn’t work as expected for imported Types
- “String value is not Decimal” in entity view, when enter incorrect value
- User view fails in some cases for non admin users