CHANGELOG: February 18 / Mention people in the inline comments, text highlights, bug fixes

Michael, yes I am well aware of your WIP posts in Twitter and you know me and how closely I follow all you guys publish about the roadmap. But you have continued inconsistencies between what you declare you are working on, and this community.

One example is this post:

It is marked “in dev” which would lead you to believe you are working on it. I have not seen this feature (Better Indexing in Search) mentioned in any blog, Twitter, Reddit, anywhere.

Likewise, you guys are now working on Zendesk integration, but that hasn’t been brought up once in the community. On your Vizydrop feature board, it has 5 votes, not even in the top 50.

So when you publish a WIP that includes items never before seen here, yet continue to maintain an item with a lot of support here “in dev” but never seen in WIP, that’s inconsistent. This is my point up the thread, and I think these facts back that up.

It’s your company and you can run your roadmap any way you want. But you say frequently that you are very transparent and keep user requests at a top priority. There are a lot of instances when I think you don’t do that, like this one, and I’ve pointed them out. Is that demanding or complaining?

1 Like