We are working on better formulas in Fibery and this release has functions for dates.
Dates in Formulas
Finally you can do something with dates in Fibery. For example, calculate duration in days like this:
ToDays(Planned.End - Planned.Start)
Or you can subtract days from date like this
[Due Date] - Days(2)
Full list of date functions is this so far:
- Today (coming soon).
Check Fibery formulas references.
Automatic Relations in Whiteboard
You can convert boxes into real entities on Whiteboard, but till today relations were not created. Now if you have linked types relations will be created automatically. For example, here we create Epic and Features, when you open an Epic you see that all Features are linked to this Epic:
This feature makes Whiteboard finally useful for brainstorming, ideation and fast work creation. Now we will focus on polishing and bug fixing, since Whiteboard technically has beta quality at this moment.
Automatic Relations in Rich Edit on Entity Creation
Quite often you brainstorm ideas in text. For example, you have a list of User Stories inside a Feature. You can quickly create User Stories and they will be linked to current Feature automatically:
- Public ID in Tables look the same as everywhere (with #)
- Templates area improved to make Template more visible and nudge installation
- Incorrect copy-paste text from gmail to Rich Text
- Live update for new items does not work on table view
- Filter by state.final does not work in formulas
- Unit remains in loading state in collection field on object editor
- Lookup Field Filter blocks adding new entities in the context view
- Cannot create chart if selected type has multiselect field