CHANGELOG: April 14 / Duplicate entity, Audit Log for all users, Convert entity improvements

Thank you Oleg! I was considering this, but like JMaynier said, I can only have one level of entities.

Also, there will be just too many buttons at the end of the day if I add all my templates as a button. :confused:

I was considering creating a structure of entities and duplicating them at first, but it is not possible. Maybe with code?

Other thing that could work with code is having a parent entity with all the tasks, types, estimations and steps/levels in a rich text field and generating the template from code, but again, not sure how to do it with NodeJS.

Cheers!

LF

I’m afraid I no longer have that Workspace - but I believe it would be out of date now anyway. If you really want to see it, you might ask @Polina_Zenevich if she can find it?

Hi, @JMaynier

We have this in plans. The possibility will be available in nearest future. However I can not give exact dates.

Thanks,
Aleh

1 Like

Hi, @Louis-Felix

Could you please explain your ideal usage of this scenario? Where you would like the button of generating tasks should be clicked?

Thanks,
Oelg

1 Like

Hey Oleg!

Just had a chat with Anton from the Fibery team today and he is working on a solution for that. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see this in action next week!

Cheers!

1 Like