In mobile, if you have a dashboard with report views, it’s almost impossible to scroll up or down the dashboard.
Does this only happen with report view, or with other views too?
Hm… What I notice: it is only possible to scroll down the dashboard if you first scroll to the bottom of any view (not only reports) then keep scrolling down.
This is already annoying, but the big problem is when reports don’t have a scroll bar, it’s impossible to scroll down at all.
Ideally it is possible to drag on the header of any view to scroll down the dashboard without needing to first scroll down the view.
See screen recording below. I hope this helps understand the problem!
As a quick fix, you can scroll with your finger along the left or right edge, that way the embeds won’t capture the touch. I’ll check what we can do with scroll in this place.
For some reason this works on normal views, but not with reports. If a recording would help, let me know!
Thanks! Will try to fix that ![]()