Bulleted/Numbered List - Deletes Child List if Parent is Empty

If I have an empty bullet point with sub-bullet points below it with information filled out - when I click enter on the empty “parent” bullet point, all the sub-bullet points disappear. Same with numbered lists. Checklists seem to work fine. This is on pages, docs, and entity rich-text-fields.

Loom video example: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

3 Likes

Another related issue - deleting an item above another item results in everything below it being shifted to the left. In the picture below, I want to delete item-b which should change item-c to the new item-b. But instead it changes item-c to item-2. I can fix this with a quick tab, but when editing a list quickly it’s easy to miss something.

2 Likes

I am having the same problem and honestly cannot use notes in Fibery the way this is currently setup.

1 Like

Yeah, Fibery’s bullet/list handling is… weird. :sweat_smile: I don’t know if this is a ProseMirror thing or what, but it bugs me. I use bullet lists constantly as a daily journaler. I realize this is probably not a frequent use case for Fibery’s intended market though. :man_shrugging:

1 Like