August 8, 2024 / 🐙 Multiple Entity Views, Group notifications by entity, and moooore

Begrudgingly upgraded to a Pro account today so we could start using entity views.

Some quick feedback:

• Need to be able to duplicate a view. It says in the documentation that you can, but I’m not seeing that option. On the same subject, can you please add the option to duplicate relationship views as well?

• I was expecting that each entity view would have it own set of relationship views, but it doesn’t seem to be the case as they’re being shared across every entity view. Is that feature on the roadmap? Most of the information in our entities is displayed via relationship views so it’s important that those views, filters, levels, etc can be tied to the entity view that is selected.

• Putting the “view changer” drop down in the top right seems a bit odd, since I assume some users will be changing the view frequently and want to be more integrated into their flow. Would putting it next to the entity name or as a single select style field in the fields column work better?

• I get that this is an MVP, but is the option to automatically load a certain view based on conditional logic coming in the future? Use case: If user.role = Production Manager, default view = A, else if user.role = Production Staff, default view = B.