[APROVED] Color Coding of entire Card/Entity, not just "bar" of color

Hi guys,

I really like the color feature and I’ve been using it extensively with dates to show upcoming due dates, and massively overdue stuff (over a month for example, which is an option).

I’m finding though that the small “bar” of color:

does not give my team quite the effect of being able to see at a glance, in meetings, highlighted cards.

Would you guys consider adding a preference her to color the entire card? So I could choose if I want just the “bar” that is the current option, or the entire card. On this timeline view in particular that I show, sometimes the color is off the screen, so it would be great if the whole entity turned to the requested color, would really add some nice effect to this.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Very much agree here. I didn’t even see the colors the first time I tried them and thought they weren’t working. :smile:

1 Like

Hey, I know it’s been a while, but this is another of the “daily needs” I have in Fibery. Color-coding of the whole card I think would really give my boards some bang!

Perhaps there could be a setting so you could choose if you want the whole card or just the current “line” we have? Maybe some users would prefer that more subtle aesthetic?

Hoping to see movement on this one!

1 Like

This is in our backlog for the future.

2 Likes