I want to build a complete Startup-OS for my team. During the last months, I have tested 16 NoCode products. The only one I want to work with is Fibery. You have the one robust vision of how things should be done and that leds to huge possibilities.
But there are 3 points holding me back (I know there is no perfect tool… but still…):
1. Complete workspace export (Markdown).
We need to safeguard our knowledge. I am a bit confused. Is it in the Roadmap? It seems [IN DEV] Exported backup / Export all data is not really that.
2. Embeded table views in rich text fields and documents
It’s in development ([IN DEV] Embed Custom Views into Entity View)! That’s really great.
Can we hope for something equivalent to Notion? If not, what would be the limitations?
3. Limiting the access to the entities of a given table
I see [PLANNED] Entity-level permission is at the top of the “near future” part of the roadmap. Great… but it has been discussed for 2 years and you have many priorities.
Meanwhile, does [IN DEV] Client side filter and sort / My Filter section for all Views means that we will be able to :
- share a specific view of a table with a specific filter to a group of users
- these users will be able to access entity view and add new entities from that view
- but these users won’t be able to see the whole table if I disallow the modification of the filter
If yes, that would solve the access problem for the time beeing.