Video game studio hoping that Fibery is the solution!

Hey, good real time discussion!

Great expansion of my points. Indeed, my goal with that is that Fibery seems to be getting there based on stuff on that list - which wasn’t comprehensive but rather stream-of-consciousness :slight_smile:.

A couple of responses:

• I would really like to see both Time Tracking and Recurring Entities developed to world-class levels. The Time Tracking you speak of I’ve looked at too, but there are issues, such as if you have a remote team or contractor developers, something that I’m sure is common in Product Teams (software), you can’t have one Type for the time entries as you’ll run into permission issues, unless you want your contractors seeing everything else you are tracking time on, and I don’t for sure!

• We also need some basics like Activity Stream, ready-for-prime-time comments, More of content indexed in Search, etc. But we talk of these all the time and I have to believe they are coming soon, if not discussed by @mdubakov and co lately anywhere I’ve seen. Which is why I keep bringing them up and I am at this point pretty desperate for that stuff! I would much rather have any of these than other stuff that seems to be coming out lately like more App Templates, some odd additions to Whiteboard like Lock and “Rounded Edges to Boxes.”

I hope some of this comes sooner than 1-2 years as until we get stuff like Activity Stream, Proper Search, and possibly Native Apps as my team is begging for them, I for one can’t really be sure about committing to Fibery as much as I’d love to!

1 Like