Templates in Documents and Whiteboards?

Are there any plans to speed up workflows with Templates for Documents and Whiteboards?

What are you trying to achieve? It’s possible with automations to specify what a rich text field should look like on creation. Otherwise, you might want to check out the Templating example.

Example for an template in a Document: Interview questions for a structured talk. Coming from Notion, there I can create on a page very comfortable templates…
Example for templates in Whiteboards: In my coaching process I have a lot of questions for different subjects to my customer. It would be great if I can move a template may be from the right side panel into the board.

Unfortunately, there’s currently no way to generate Documents/Whiteboards based on templates. It’s only possible to use templates for entities.

As a massive whiteboard fan I would love some templates there. But I know it’s a stretch wish. :face_with_peeking_eye:

@Gerwin_Schalk, for the Documents you can create different databases with one or more rich text fields and an automation to auto-populate. So that should enable your different templates.

1 Like

At the risk of seeming (unintentionally) flippant, isn’t that what the duplicate doc/whiteboard feature provides?

1 Like