Hi, I’ve just read https://fibery.io/blog/chronicles-34/ and was stroke by “Feature-wise it will lead to Entity View / Documents re-design with Blocks” as this is something I’ve been thinking about daily for 1 month now working inside Fibery. I will try to draft my problems and ideas below.
ATS & HRM.
- I’d like to literally build Person (Candidate and Employee) page using data from Model (Types). It’s very limiting to have all fields and 1-1 relations in the right column using 25% of page space and other fileds and n-n relations for the rest of 75% of page.
- For each Person I’d like to attach Skill Matrix which is naturally a Table but for now I can only manually build Table inside RichText area or display list of Skills+Levels as a one-level list inside n-n relations block. So what I see as a solution is to embed Table View of SkillMatrix Type filtered by Person…or ideally is to introduce [key, value] array as System Field. Sorry for my ignorant language, just trying to explain and illustrate my UX.
- Almost the same story with TechStack and Domain Areas expertise…generally what I try to do is to reflect CV/Resume data and actualise it in Fibery.
- Quite often I use only “Lookup field” and want to hide Relation from Entity view.
- Back to Employee page/profile I’d like to have list of one-on-one embedded and collapsible/expandable for each item.
- Further, in future, I foresee the need of structuring one-on-one and other surveying/interviewing activities with Question and Answer Types and would love to see their Views embedded into Employee or Document Type.
- Rate Card. Inside HRM app for each Person I have a Rate Card which consist of number of Fields and alltogether addition in “Prime Cost” Field. Now in CRM app I want just +1 Field “Markup” for each Person and Account combination so to get Rate Card for particular Customer. And again I want to see this as Table View inside Customer or Project Type. I didn’t yet researched this well and perhaps I can implement such encapsulation through Formulas/Lookup Fields but my idea is to have sort of System composite Type which incorporates another Type.