"Same as" relationship

@mdubakov, wanted to chime in here too - this is a big pain point in a lot of other apps and it would be great if you guys could handle this more cleanly. What I’ve found is when you set up “users” in stuff like Jira, Zoho, etc. they do not have any properties of actual “staff” that you might want to track in your HR area. So you wind up with 2 instances of “Employee x” - the user account, and then the entity in your HR App, the latter you use say when you actually go through hiring this employee. I could definitely see leveraging the Fibery schema to have in fact two linked entity types, as it appears you are thinking along those lines. As long as the solution allows for the admin both to deal with the user account, and the actual “staff member” in the HR app, and treat them as much as possible as the same actual person, you’d have a great solution.

I have not seen any app that actually properly considers that the users on your account are also your “staff members,” and should be represented in the “Team” app, etc. I am glad to hear, if I’ve understood, that you guys are thinking this through and intend to try to solve this. I trust you will come up with a thorough solution, and I for one would gladly wait for this to be solved down the road, with the assumption that you will get it right!

Hope that’s useful, and cheers!