Rating Widget field type (showing total and average of individual ratings), e.g. Star rating, Thumbs up/down, Likes, etc

The other topic you refer to is as far as I see just a single select field.

My feature request here is about the submission and aggregation of individual user ratings, so that it also show the average or total of those ratings of all submissions.

There is a workaround but thats pretty complex: see No formula option available for Rule Action Filter which works for me.

In a system that can collect all individual submissions of a single select field of all users, such a submission is often called ‘flagging’ being a standalone instance that relates the current entity, the user and the submission value together, and allows to display things like totals and averages. This is a generic functionality that can be used for star rating, voting, moods, likes, thumbs up/down, spam flagging, plusone, etc.

This is such a widely used feature in collaboration, that the lack of it in Fibery is surprising to me. That is also why there is no ‘Like’ button in Fibery.