Q: What are your top 3 missing things/features in Fibery?

Now that we have a lot of power in Automations, buttons, etc. to do notifications, reminders, etc. I am mostly good on needing additional “functionality”/features. I consider the above 3 to be more about making Fibery into a more “bespoke” system that is more deeply customized to my needs, allowing my users and I to focus on what is important to us, to document as much as we want without it getting in the way when we don’t, e.g. alternate layout views, not having to have a relation field for every possible related type but using polymorphic and a single field to represent certain kinds of relationships much more cleanly, etc.

The one additional priority I’d add would be improvements to the Notifications, I think. I would want an entire page/screen dedicated to this, and/or maybe even a special Block type so I can embed a (optionally filtered) notifications view in any page (ooo). It should show more info and be more sophisticated in general. And/or perhaps some aspects of a “my work”/“my view” would meet the same need as well or better…

I would also love some more spreadsheet-like functionality in Table views, as @Matt_Blais suggests, though it doesn’t quite make it into the top 3 for me.

1 Like