Q: What are your top 3 missing things/features in Fibery?

Fibery’s own medium-term (possibly long-term?) goal is apparently to implement functionality such that a fully ProductBoard-like user feedback experience can be built. This will have to involve public, anonymous interaction such as upvote/like/react to Entities/Blocks, and ultimately will also involve the necessity of a Form view. So it’s coming, though as Chris says, it’s unclear when.

I definitely agree with the value of a better view for non-admin users for Spaces, e.g. Configurable Dashboards, and other related discussion in Suggestion for Team Dashboard, and is there a tool for this on the Roadmap?. Personally I think the ongoing conversion of Docs/Pages and Entity Views to “blocks” could address some/most of this need if we could specify a Doc/Page (or even Entity??) as the non-admin “view” that is seen when clicking on a Space. Alternatively just putting a Doc/Page at the top of a Space’s hierarchy and highlighting it with a cool icon might do.

“Docs” (now perhaps moving to “Pages” it seems?) will definitely have embeddable Views (Table, Board, etc.). If you haven’t already seen their public Roadmap, check it out, some indication of pieces of your requested features are on the way:
https://the.fibery.io/@public/Public_Roadmap/Roadmap-Board-5974

Personally the integration of actions and comments drives me absolutely crazy in ClickUp :smile: I get that many people want it integrated, but I’m curious how you’d feel if you could simply add an Activity “Extension”/“block” to an Entity View and position it, for example, right above or below Comments… Would that address your need well enough or do you really need them in the same “stream”?