Provide Context for Duplicate Names

This is a good request, and one simple thing I’d like to see, which is very important if you are using Fibery to track work items, would be seeing which items are closed in the list:

Also, @Oshyan has request right here:

That has additional related solutions, like this one:

You are talking about generally the “#” dialog, which I otherwise refer to as the “Ctrl + K” dialog - it could use a definition by the Fibery team so it gets a universally accepted way to be referred to, too!. The fact that you can see Entities, Views, and Docs is useful, but does create these needs, since only Entities can have a state and other attributes, while Views and Docs don’t really have any aside from their names.

And while on the subject, on a daily basis my team has told me - and this happens for my own use, too - that they instinctively want to click on a “Type” and see a list of the Entities in it. This is a very common navigation in work management tools. But now, you only get an auto-generated table for each Type, and if you move the Type to another app, that doesn’t work. So I’d really like to see Types in searches, too. And it would be great to be able to find an App also in that search, for quicker navigation to each of them.

Thanks!

2 Likes