Pin favorites on top of left bar

I was wondering if there would be a possibility in the future to move/pin the favorites section to the top to be with the search and notification buttons so that it stays visible even when you scroll through the left bar:

I understand the rationale for not crowding the area but the fact that you have to continuously scroll up and down to get back to favorites makes this a bit hard to use. I think having the option to pin this would give users some flexibility.

I also wanted to highlight another request which might be helpful to some with quite a few favorites: Add folders to the Favorites' section

This would definitely be useful.

it would be great to have the favorites section added to the non scrolling section on top so that its always visible

Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 14.32.25

1 Like

+1! That would be nice/helpful! :smile:

By the way, the Worspace icon (complete top left) has its own dropdown with not-often-used links. We might as well move the ‘Upgrade’ and ‘Settings’ links in there, so they are not visible all the time in this top navigation area (which is high value cognitive space).
This would result in only the following links to always show (including your suggestion):

• Search
  • Inbox
  • Favorites
1 Like

I think this might be the same as a previous request:

I do fully support the idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes