New pricing starting Jan 2021

This is very importasnt step , thiod need to be extended to the hugev enginerring It students teacher students , espoeciial focus on remote online open aapp too such as taskade integrsated task management , made for taining for competoition of all statup for globall competitions ,The free accounts templete code is made to fibery , this more idea exchange , other good app integration well done by this young talented small biz with no code . All the error to the competetive berrer verified by tthe these masive startup of the young non IT code limited good app , can help easily fibery market migration android , this can help exponencials after corono0 virusv too

This zero pricing for young startups and your note about rejection of .99s gives me hope for the world. Thank you.

2 Likes

The new pricing plans are totally coherent with Fibery’s strategy towards a rather large market niche. Nonetheless, it’s impossible to please every possible kind of need and some are going to be let aside.
I my self may represent a category of individual users who were limited by the 500 entities limitation and now are free to fly [SOLO] with the new free personal no limit plan. Would make me think to try once more to switch from Notion (unlimited entities + two way relations) and Coda (better formula approach ever invented + automations).
On the other hand, the new pricing long delays the horizon where I see myself being financially able to bring up a team to use it (and try it) with me, especially taken in consideration that where I live $100 = half of a minimum wage/month. The main downside here for me in Fibery’s plan is that Coda’s team plan allows you to have unlimited entities and unlimited collaborators (not makers) for a tenth of Fibery’s plan.
Trying it solo and bringing up the team as you take vantage from Fibery’s power is the magic. The 1 million dollar question is how long would it take for a solo user paying $0 to find out Fibery’s power, then convince (or even find viable) his small business (number of users) to pay 100 or his whole company (number of users) to pay 500.
I’m writing resting assured that Fibery’s team will take into consideration every single opinion from its users, even if the final decision doesn’t make sense specifically to me.
Fibery’s team, you are doing a great job!

3 Likes

This super sucks.

I need to collaborate with one other user (my business partner), in my business. We aren’t a tech startup, we will only need 2 accounts for the foreseable future.

I will be paying $50 per month ($90 after we convert to USD) per user with these new plans. We will be the highest paying users that you will ever have (should we sign up), even though we are just a small business. So many tech companies price this way and we simply can’t afford to pay for seats we dont use. It feels like we are getting locked out of the internet.

Can you please, please, please change your plan from…
minimum of 5 users = $100, then $10 per user therafter
to
1 - 5 users = $20 dollars per user, then $10 per user thereafter.

It won’t impact your bottom line much, but it will make a huge difference to the little guys stuck in limbo under 5 users.

4 Likes

Exactly this. I like the $20/user/mo under 5 idea well enough, too.

2 Likes

This is a good idea.

1 Like

What are you converting to/from? I hope you’re not saying that your forex fees are hurting you, since there’s loads of options out there for multi-currency business accounts.

We run a two-person agency and have been using Trello + Confluence combo for quite a while. This costs us around $250 a year.

We’ve been testing Fibery and love the speed, the UI, the look… everything. The real motivation for us was that we would love to get our wiki/documentation integrated into the same tool as our Kanban boards/tasks. And Fibery does this for us. However, being a small two-person team, we are always trying to keep our expenses to a minimum. The old pricing $7/month per user annually was great for us. However, as you can imagine the new pricing isn’t. I understand the difficulties of pricing something for everyone.

But how confident are you on being able to grandfather pricing as you mentioned? You said don’t worry about the two years? But I’m just a little concerned if we move right now and upgrade, then in two years we’ll end up having to move again due to price.

Will existing users be able to keep same pricing or something close? Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks, very cool that existing customers can keep the same deal!

Paying more is not possible for me now, being a startup (starting Januari 1st). I wish to collaborate with partners using Fibery and I also have some free-time projects (for fun and for charity) where I feel that Fibery would be awesome!

I believe in always paying well, even though I can’t do it money-wise, but I am offering my enthusiasm, loyalty, good jokes if I have some, a constant stream of ideas (I have chronic brainstorm syndrome - symptoms are especially severe under the shower) and you are welcome to go wadlopen (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudflat_hiking), I am training to be a guide (guiding people across the sea like Moses, literally) if you ever want to visit the North of the Netherlands.

Ps anyone fellow Fiberian reading this is welcome to take up on this offer! :wink:

Hope that your new pricing will work well, and that new people keep coming. Will recommend Fibery to lots of people. Having a free tier does help for that I think, with some ability to collaborate. I think Notion made a smart decision here, or so it seems, although that depends on how much the free services costs and how many people are willing to go premium.

1 Like

Funny you mention speed.

My team of 9 puts heavy use into Fibery daily, and around mid-morning EST time (so later day in Europe), it gets really slow and almost unusable. We dealt with this issue last week, too:

So I can’t say enough how much I’m counting on the early Jan. upgrade to hopefully solve this!!

1 Like

Ya, we are sticking with Trello for now actually. Once we imported everything into Fibery it started to slow down. Definitely going to keep my eye on Fibery changes though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would be curious if you have a moment to hear what features you’re looking for, thanks!

@Oshyan So we’ve added Fibery Band edition $20/mo for 4 users.

2 Likes

Oh very nice, thank you!

True , most non gov non profit from thirrf world do not try startup , too , thus this incluize , they can try make new integrated app , so that fibery become real creator of the small startup too.In the globalized world ther are more poosiblity bring together these idea exchange , they can join too pay as go , grow , as integrated app , together they can , thanks fibery inclusive crowd around the world , those who earn pay to one who learn to earn using fibery creator starup ,now mpore inclusive , sure wish to be more competetive too with time

Impressive What a small company can achieve in days. I’m joining Price discussion rounds with our customers which can run for month and adding complexity and mess with every round. I have checked many SaaS offerings over the last 2-3 Year to improve our Processes and I have never seen such a fast and positive reaction as seen here.
Our Company works mainly for Enterprises which re driving us mad with there governance and Reporting needs coming from all different places. Many Tools we tried are just inflexible hard to use and does not fit to the requirements like “We have a weekly Call, Can you Send a list of XYZ and ABC” etc. Fibery seems to be the pure “Gold” in this respects.

I hope the pricing you have will feed your burn rate for as long as possible! And Hey, I’m not asking for higher Prices :wink: Just make sure you survive as we plan to book a plan.

3 Likes

I love the Fibery team, I believe in them more than any other team of any competitor software I’ve tried.

Every time Fibery is mentioned it’s in competition with Notion, Airtable, Coda, Infinity, Monday and Asana etc. Never once ever heard Fibery mentioned with the others and I’ve been actively monitoring work management software for over a year hence all these potential users will be thrown off from the get-go by the harsh storage limits. They’re just not competitive at all, at $20 a month every competitor is at 25GB to unlimited storage. I mean, at least give users the ability to add extra storage and pay for it themselves as an add-on. I’d have to pay $120 per month, for one user just to have the disc space I can get with any of your competitors for $20-30 per month.

Storage limits are harsh (in my opinion). Whilst the offer to start-ups of 12 months free is amazing, and we love Fibery for that - little things like this can create a loyal customer that grows massively and sticks with Fibery but I feel like the storage needs a rapid change. God knows how many leads have walked on seeing “2GB” per user, after looking at all of your competitors. I absolutely love Fibery, and I desperately want to keep it and grow my business up to a team in the hundreds but that storage limit kills me off just looking at it lol.

Hopefully you’ll implement an add-on storage option, it’s better that we have to pay than hit the limit and have wasted all of our time, and more time having to switch to another competitor purely because of storage limit issues. Or better yet, an add-on storage option AND an increase in storage limits.

This message is with a huge amount of love and admiration for the Fibery team’s work and commitment to the software, but please revise the disc space limits, I want everybody to be using Fibery, not seeing “2GB per user” on the front page and running to competitors.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

grandfathered accounts can be future mentor , angel for fibery connected hub ever , we need crowd here to low code , low cost , massive free learning fibery model , but pay back rate of return when yearn with very honesty , help fibery compete too , grow too , is the best biz model ,Thanks for bonus as beta tester need also some bonus , not money too , my accounts team to extended mean , we have apportunity to test new app , new idea , bring innovation as use cases .There is an need for user cases app , can be similar to mushroom natural one to the rainforest , rapid growth of fibery solution to lms , cms , conected work wiki .There are clickup , assana trello coda , many open source too planio , as they not able to offer simplified practical soluions too .I also think as 02 year bet test , with less time dedicated , now retire wish to focus on conected hub wiki for workplavce for small enterprisees too , with fibery biz model as collaborations , as co founder too . Co founder moder can help fast rapid to built on the the fibery platform apps already made , , make poosible less time for creator of startup . In this context we already made in spread sheet chat all cost , viability , now migrating integrated app for cost , assets , cashflow , all app model already well made .Thus fibery chart conected to tables can help good app to reduce the risks , can be dynamics systems of real enterprise ideas ,later simulate different real studo cas cenarios as experimentation , the grafical visual report giving more insights too

@mdubakov Is there a possibility that the pricing model could be customized to add additional storage space, for “Company” plan? Could we perhaps “rent” additional storage automatically, as needed?

This is not a problem, current storage space is kinda experimental, so you may consider it as unlimited for Company plan.

1 Like