Lack of Work Management features in Fibery (Reminders, Dependencies, Notifications, My Work, etc.)

I have been meaning to jump into this conversation, so here goes…I would not apologize @cannibalflea and I am with you and @Oshyan in this discussion. @webinit that is a cool set up you have, but tech savvy or not, but setting up something like that takes way too much time and mental capacity I think, when we should be able to get it natively and in a way we can set up without what is essentially coding inside the tool. It seems you’ve found a way to use Fibery to solve a duplication issue you had in off the shelf solutions. I agree with Oshyan here though:

I think this quote says a lot about the core issue in this conversation, and one we are having right now over in [PLANNED] “Watcher” of an Entity - use the Assignment Extension?

You are capable enough, and have enough time, to configure Fibery to suite a variety of specific use cases. I feel like a lot of users are doing the same. But on a more basic level, to help serve needs of a team managing work and communicating, we need things like Reminders to get that done effectively. I am happy with the base functions that Fibery has that are simply brilliant and non-existent in the rest of the market like references, deep relations, Entity customization, even the UI I think is very good. But as we are saying, a lot of the stuff we need could be handled by extensions, such as “Due Date” type of Date option - perhaps Extension?, and that would greatly help my team get more from Fibery.

2 Likes