New Workspace Map solves most of the problems you had with the old one. Now you can zoom in and zoom out the whole workspace structure, move spaces around and organize them in a sane way, and even add connections between database right here.
New Workspace Map is based on canvas, so it works fast. Workspace Map is available via the top left menu. Let us know what you think about it.
In nearest future, we are changing the way how you will access actions in cards and tables. Previously there was
… icon on every card, now it will be the right-click.
Right-click menu works in all Views, including Table, Timeline, etc. We know that it can be frustrating for existing users, but without these elements cards look much better and these elements don’t hide any useful information, like state in lists. So you will not have this problem anymore:
NOTE: You can enable
Context Menu feature in Experimental Features already, but we will force it in the next release for all users.
This feature graduated from experimental and all users can access it. You can add existing views into Rich Edit field via
Insert View menu or using
<< shortcut. Just type
<< in a Rich Text field and you will see a list of existing views:
Your feedback will define next steps and improvements here, please let us know what you miss!
Finally, you can add Table and Feed Views into Relation Views section inside entities (huh, it is not an easy sentence to grasp). OK, here is the video:
Now you have to select integration account every time you execute an action via a Button, like send a message to Slack or Email. Now the last account you selected will be set automatically, so less clicks for you.
Document creator will receive notifications about all new comments added into a document now. Nothing to add.
Entity View loads ~20% faster now. Technically, we removed redux-form and it affected performance significantly. Maybe you will not spot the difference, but your subconsciousness will.
Pasha said that this is the most important feature in the release.
Panels Navigation works great, but some people complained that panels accumulated on the right side. We’ve added an experimental feature that you can enable in left top menu that will automatically close right panels. We want to make it a default behavior, but maybe you will give us some feedback and we will make it as a setting…
Now you can sync Issues and Labels in GitLab integration. All important fields are supported (it seems).
- Table View: Loosing focus in table view if navigate through the columns via right arrow on keyboard
- Inconsistency in set of actions for view added separately and inside of folder
- Favorites: Smart Folder is still present in Favorites if User lost access to the Space
- Favorites: It’s impossible to create first-level entities in Smart Folder in Favourites
- Favorites: ‘Rename’ and ‘Delete folder with view’ does not work for folder in Favorites section
- Favorites: Js error on removing from Favourites entity contained context views
- Favorites: ‘Rename’ & ‘Delete’ are disabled for entity in Favourites unless user opens any entity of that database or create smart folder with such DB
- Hubspot: field “birthday” in HubSpot is not declared as a date field in Fibery
- Whiteboard: It’s impossible to create Tree view on embedded whiteboard if there are more than 5 DBs in the space
- API: It’s possible to create more than 2 tokens via browser console
- Board View: "AtIndex must be in range [0…0]’ error when moving cards one by one in filtered out column
- Left menu: Js error when adding new entity in collapsed smart folder
- Calendar view: can’t move entity to the another day via drag and drop
- z-index issue in ‘Move database to another space’ control
- Entities rename got broken - cursor jumps to the end
- Calendar pop-op does not closed on outside click if this click is inside of table
- Object menu doesn’t appear when you select an object on whiteboard
- Some documents appear in favourites only if you open it soon the search