The Fibery Chatbots allow users to ask questions and receive answers from an AI-powered chatbot right in Fibery. The chatbots use information from specified Fibery databases, so it can be a useful tool for finding information quickly.
Chatbots is an experimental feature, enable it in Settings → Experimental Lab.
You can create several chatbots that use several databases to answer questions or do other things. For example, we’re trying Product Expert chatbot that knows all Fibery Features and Insights.
Chatbots work nice if you have some knowledge base and want to find an answer to specific question. For example:
- You store User Guide of your product in Fibery. Here you can try questions like “How to create a formula?” or “Do you have Linear integration?”
- Knowledge base about competitors, here you can try questions like “Does X support feature Z?”
- Some domain-specific knowledge base, like Content Marketing tips and tricks.
Check Chatbots User Guide. We are eager to learn from you and see what use cases you will invent with Fibery chatbots. Please do share your feedback!
This feature is a result of Slow December .
Graduated from experimental. We’ve moved Row Height setting into Rows, fixed all found bugs and improved wrapping for all columns.
We’ve made a little tweak to help keep your tables neat and tidy. From now on, we’re ditching the extra words in column names, and sticking with just the original field name. So, “Avatars of Assignees” will simply be “Assignees”, “Progress (progress bar)” becomes “Progress”, you get the idea.
Rich-text Snippet is supported in the filter, sort, and colors. It can be used in all views. The most frequently requested use case is to filter out entities with empty rich test field, now you can do it.
And it works in the Automation as well:
The snippet size is based on the card size now.
We’ve removed free Solo plan and reduced trial from 30 to 14 days. Let’s see how it goes.
- All existing accounts are not affected, this change only affect new accounts.
- If you use Fibery for free as a solo user now, please enjoy it, we don’t have any plans to restrict that.
- Table View fixes:
- Last row gets unchecked when selection is done via shift+
- Copy-paste is overriding the last row if paste was happen to the “new row” placeholder
- Selection get cleared for some items when user select some single items and then array of rows using +shift
- Wrong selection array when user selects rows via shift +
- ‘Add new item’ does now work in table view when last visible row isn’t 1st level one
- Newly created entity doesn’t disappear from relation list after unlink without page refresh
- Small layout issue in integrations
- Formula with IF(Condition, DateRange, DateTimeRange) does not work
- Separator lines are almost invisible in ‘light there’+‘dark menu’ mode
- Search does not work in Inbox filters