How to automatically import ChatGPT conversations into Fibery

How to automatically import ChatGPT (GPT-4) conversations into Fibery?
There is a chrome app that allows importing a complete conversation into Notion.so.
Anyone found a way?

Why not use Fibery’s AI chat (GPT-4) and click on insert? :slight_smile:

Else you can use Zapier / Make / etc. or API’s.

It depends on you use case if that’s helpful. Can imagine that you only what to import a conversation if it really contains the answer you were looking for.

In my case Chappie always needs a bit time before he understands me completely.

I’m a heavy ChatGPT user thus their monthly cost is cheaper than the OpenAI API that Fibery uses.
Zapier, Make, etc do not have OpenAI GPT4 integrated yet as far as I can see.
The idea is that I want a compolete chats that change to be automatically imported on click or that this just goes automatically for all chats.

1 Like

API is not available yet so I don’t think it’s possible to import your conversations into Fibery :woman_shrugging:t2:

To make it work we should create ChatGPT Plugin.

2 Likes

Some feedback from chatgpt 4:

HuggingFace Integration:

• Versatility: HuggingFace offers a wide range of pre-trained models, including GPT-3, GPT-4, and others, providing flexibility to choose the model that best fits your needs. Source
  • Cost: HuggingFace’s pricing model is based on input words, which might be more cost-effective for high request volumes compared to OpenAI’s token-based pricing. Source
  • Control and Customization: HuggingFace allows for custom model training and deployment, providing more control over model usage. Source
  • Partnerships: HuggingFace has partnerships with major cloud providers like AWS, enabling easier integration and deployment. Source

OpenAI/ChatGPT API:

• Specialization: OpenAI’s ChatGPT API is designed specifically for conversational AI, providing robust and reliable conversational capabilities. Source
  • Ease of Integration: OpenAI provides a managed service with a REST API, making integration simpler and more straightforward. Source

Meta LLaMA:

• Open Source: LLaMA 2 is open-source and free for research and commercial use, providing a cost-effective option. Source
  • Fine-Tuning and Integration: LLaMA 2 is ready for fine-tuning on platforms like AWS, Azure, and Hugging Face’s AI model hosting platform. Source
  • Architectural Improvements: LLaMA 2 includes architectural tweaks like Grouped Query Attention and is pre-trained on a large corpus of 2 trillion tokens. Source

In conclusion, the choice between HuggingFace, OpenAI, and Meta LLaMA depends on your specific needs, such as the level of control, cost-effectiveness, ease of integration, and the specific AI capabilities you require.

2 Likes

We would also greatly appreciate the ability to sync ChatGPT messages to Fibery.

Another potential addon would be related to furthering the development of the Fibery Extension or a standalone Fibery <> ChatGPT extension to support saving ChatGPT messages.

We don’t use Notion (*anymore), though the thought had crossed my mind to use this extension and Sync Notion > Fibery purely for this.

Not as great as native sync, but may be helpful or useful for many, and I imagine it may be faster to support ChatGPT history saving to Fibery quicker than a native plugin.

2 Likes