Finding a way to use Fibery as personal CRM

I left Fibery for a couple months after my first post.

But I now want to find some use case in terms of personal crm, the main reason that pushes me back is I saw updates from Fibery team on Twitter so frequent!

I hope to some changes (I’m gonna open Fibery after I write this post) and looking forward to this project.

Also, feel free to share if you use Fibery as personal CRM, thanks :smiley:

1 Like

What would you expect your personal CRM to contain / do?

2 Likes

I’m trying to do time blocking (or any types of type management), project management and tracking and task management.

1 Like

Do you feel you have particularly unusual or complex requirements? Or want to connect tasks/projects to some other data that Fibery supports?

If your answer to both is No, then I am not sure why you would want to use Fibery this way. But I am curious to know more what inspired you.

I will say I personally have the possibility of Fibery as personal knowledge and project/task manager in the back of my mind. But for now I think other options work better (Notion, Roam, Amazing Marvin), and I am not sure that is likely to change (for my needs, anyway).

1 Like

True @Oshyan, I tried every app that you mentioned in the comment. I would like to make the change because I think Fibery is interesting i don’t know if it’s strange for you guys, but I think Fibery’s philosophy and marketing strategy like the Fibery anxiety page is super interesting, so I would like to experiment for a couple weeks and read through some topics in this community, too.

1 Like

I can sympathize, I seriously considered Fibery for personal use too (and may still reconsider in the future). And I also like their marketing and general communication approach.

Fortunately their free version is very capable! So no harm in experimenting for a while. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I have a small team too! (2 people) We are doing app development and I’m convincing my buddy to try out Fibery, we are considering to migrate from Clickup to Fibery.

2 Likes