Fibery as habit tracker?

Wish new creatores , cofounder to make possible the PLE , fibery app integrated to SLE via Fibery online conected HUB . Find here more information about this new APP,
Sustainability | Free Full-Text | Sustainable Learning in Education

sustainable learning in education (SLE). SLE is differentiated from teaching for sustainability or sustainable learning, which focuses on teaching ways to renew, rejuvenate, and reuse necessary resources, such as clean water. At its core, SLE consists of strategies and skills that enable learners to effectively renew, rebuild, reuse, inquire, be open-minded, and cope with challenging and complicated circumstances that require learning and relearning. Four aspects of SLE are described: (1) renewing and relearning; (2) independent and collaborative learning; (3) active learning; and (4) transferability. To further understand SLE, the self-regulated learning framework is used. This is an important and novel future direction for research and educational practice. Keywords: sustainability; learning; education; transferability; development

The market for sustainable pos graduation course at present is 2000 euros per month worth per person , with vast potential market , that need tools such as fibery , thus ple , sle can become good habit for every one lif long education too , but one need to track it progress and problems too with this strategy

1 Like

@Marc_Maurer is it possible to share some template ?

@marcel I think this thread is rather old (and mentions features that have now been superseded/improved). I don’t think anyone has actually published a habit tracker template, but if you describe your needs, I imagine some of the community (myself included) would be able to offer you some helpful pointers :slight_smile: