Email integration configuration not working

When clicking on the ‘configure’ link in the email integration configuration, the error is ‘Could not load source info’

chrome_l43S1E0PRx

chrome_PWnv2c81Hk

could u try again, please?

It now works and I can access it again, thank you.

By the way, would it be possible to implement '“Sign in with Google.” 2FA verification?

Google disabled my gmail account after connecting it to Fibery, while I used an app password.
According to Google an app password is less secure and not recommended.

Will Fibery inplement OAuth 2.0 soon?

Another question, is it possible to make multiple Email account use the same Message database? Currently I need to have an automation to conver them.

Also, when re-authenticating an email account (for whatever reason, but it happens regularly) the re-authenticated but same email account cannot be set to existing databases, therefore I end up with multiple databases like Inbox1, Inbox2, Inbox3 of which only one is working, but the others also contain data that needs to be retained.

Another request: to allow Email integration databases to be renamed after their creation. This is currently not possible.

Another request: to allow Email integration databases to be renamed after their creation. This is currently not possible.

You can rename them as other (normal) databases. You don’t have to do it via synchronization screens.

1 Like

Currently it’s impossible to connect different integration accounts to one integration.

Hello, @Yuri_BC

is it possible to make multiple Email account use the same Message database?

Unfortunately it is not possible for now.

when re-authenticating an email account (for whatever reason, but it happens regularly) the re-authenticated but same email account cannot be set to existing databases

You can replace invalid account by providing new one.

Thanks,
Oleg

1 Like

Yes, it’s in plans, but unfortunately we can not say the exact dates.

Thanks,
Oleg

2 Likes