- I created a Checklist
in a Rich Text, and added an inline comment on some text; the comment contained an
- I wanted to change my text (with inline comment) from a Checklist to an H3.
Ctrl+Alt+3does not work to convert the Checklist line to an H3.
- so I backspaced over the checkbox at the beginning of the line containing the inline comment.
- The inline comment disappeared when the line changed to a normal paragraph.
- Undo (
Ctrl+z) did not bring back the missing comment.
- Restoring from the Rich Text History also did not bring back the comment.
More Rich Text Weirdness:
On a normal-paragraph line that begins with an
Converting the line to an H4 by typing
####at the beginning results in the
- When I try to Undo that change with
Ctrl+Z, it only undoes two
#characters; Additional presses of
Ctrl+Zresult in a popup menu that flashes and immediately disappears, and the remaining two
##do not get deleted.